Blinn College Alumni & Friends Association
The Blinn College Alumni & Friends Association is excited to announce a new grant program for all faculty, staff, and student organizations at Blinn College. This grant program is made possible through the fundraising efforts of the Blinn College Alumni & Friends Association members and its supporters. Each year the Alumni & Friends Association will provide individuals/organizations the opportunity to apply for grant opportunities. The minimum criteria to apply for these grants is listed below:
- Must be faculty, staff, or student within a recognized student organization at Blinn College (all campuses are eligible)
- Student organizations must be in good standing with the college and receive approval from Director of Student Life.
- Faculty and staff must receive approval from their immediate supervisor to apply.
- Grant form must be fully completed.
- Justification of need for grant must be provided.
- Budget proposal and quotes (if applicable) must be provided.
Grants must be submitted to Kyle Merten no later than the dates listed below.
||Grant Date Due
Please fill out the following grant application if you are interested.